Ocean Art Workshop - Saturday 1st October - 2.00pm till 4.30pm
Come and join OAN Artist Naomi...for a unique experience of 2.5hrs of creative fun and laughter, whilst painting and scribbling the time away with splashes of ocean colour.
NO CREATIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! These sessions are tailored for beginner to intermediate levels.
Come on your own...with friends...with family...or work colleagues. You are guaranteed to have FUN whilst discovering your own unique ‘artiste’ inside. I will be demonstrating my own techniques I use in my original artwork, whilst encouraging and guiding everyone to find and explore their own styles as well. These workshops are ideal for birthday celebrations, hens celebrations, bucks parties, corporate events and team building, Christmas parties, friend gatherings, family bonding...or even to make new friends!!
PRIVATE SESSIONS - GROUP SESSIONS - CORPORATE BOOKINGS upon request.
ART WORKSHOPS LOCATION:
OCEAN ART NAOMI - "STUDIO 99" - (Shop 5) 99 Aerodrome Road Maroochydore. (Opposite Aldi's and next door to SheShed)
* 2.5 hour class of guidance, instruction and demonstration of how to use the tools and various mediums to complete your work of art.
* Various Ocean themed reference material to select from (everyone gets to choose their own, so no two paintings are alike).
* All tools and mediums needed for class.
* Cotton or vinyl apron for clothing protection.
* Stemless wine glasses for BYO beverages (alcoholic or non alcoholic).
$65.00 each seat for a 2.5 hour class. Maximum of 20 seats per class. Please enquire direct for INDIVIDUAL GROUP BOOKINGS to confirm dates and availability. Prices are subject to change without notice.
WHAT TO BRING:
* BYO alcoholic (or non alcoholic) beverages.
* Own nibbles, snacks or platters if desired.
* If you prefer to not use shared aprons or paint brushes/tools, you are welcome to bring your own.
* Bring your excitement and eagerness to have fun and explore your creative soul!
I am a Covid safe business, and practice safe heaguidelines and sanitizing.
If you or your guests have been unwell within 14 days prior to the session, please DO NOT attend. Hand Sanitiser is provided. Any common used tools or equipment are cleaned and sanitised after each session.
To secure your seat/s FULL payment must be made online (or instore) PRIOR to class commencement through OCEAN ART NAOMI Website. Once payment has been received all monies are non-refundable. In the circumstance that Naomi has had to cancel, a full refund will be made.